Valentines KGM Body 1080°C - 1280°C - 12.5kg
|Availability:||In stock (13)|
- Buy 4 for £9.65 each and save 15%
- Buy 8 for £9.08 each and save 20%
- Buy 20 for £8.51 each and save 25%
- Buy 40 for £7.38 each and save 35%
- Buy 80 for £6.24 each and save 45%
The KGM body has a wide firing range and can also be used at earthenware temperatures 1080°C - 1120°C. Its’ warm cream colour makes it ideal for decorating or coloured glazes. It can also be fired as stoneware 1220°C - 1280°C in both oxidised and reduction firing, its colour responding well to glazes. A small amount of speckling can be seen in reduction. The body throws and turns well, can be used with handbuilding techniques and also makes a very good slip casting body.