Rohde HMT600 Potters Wheel
|Availability:||Out of stock|
The HMT 600 has been designed for everyday use in potters’ workshops. The high-performance ROHDE machine combines modern control and drive technology with excellent ergonomics that can be integrated into any individual workshop routine.
The various setting options for the machine and seat do not require any tools and guarantee individualised working for unlimited creativity. The quiet and high-torque drive ensures perfect work procedures even under the highest load. The robust and highly durable ROHDE HMT 600 offers unlimited possibilities
The optional storage shelf is the perfect additional solution for storing tools, accessories or finished ware.
Special features of the HMT 600:
- Aluminium wheel-head, diameter 340 mm
- Wheel-head equipped with device for quick change of MDF wooden batts
- Quiet and powerful high-torque drive, continuously and flexibly adjustable via foot pedal
- Left and right drive
- Working height adjustable from 550 to 680 mm
- Optional Seat adjustable in height, inclination and distance to wheel
- Includes large splash pan, easy to remove with drain and overflow protection
- Optional storage shelf for tools or finished ware