The HMT 500 combines the latest developments in control and drive technology with an outstanding variety of individual ergonomical settings of wheel and seat.
It was our aim to develop a powerful and quietly running pottery wheel for every day application in a potter's workshop – durable and attractively designed.
• Powerful, high torque and responsive drive
• Power transmitted by smoothly running
• Working height adjustable (550 and 690 mm)
• Flexible seat, adjustable in height and incli-
nation as well as its position to the wheel
• Rotating wheel head with a diameter of 340 mm
• Reversibility, clockwise and counter-clockwise
• Large splash pan, easy to take off, with lockable
• Built-in space on splash pan for depositing
• Built-in worktable, coated with Multiplex, waterproof
• Wheel head drilled for wooden bats made from MDF
Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery